Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we get sent new season ticket smart cards?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I had kind of assumed that our season ticket smart card expired at the end of the season and I'd be receiving a new one in August. I have since heard that an Arsenal fan I know has used his for the past two seasons. Does anyone know if we get new ones as I have no idea where mine is!

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
I had kind of assumed that our season ticket smart card expired at the end of the season and I'd be receiving a new one in August. I have since heard that an Arsenal fan I know has used his for the past two seasons. Does anyone know if we get new ones as I have no idea where mine is!
Don't worry the club will fix it for you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The original card is still valid for the new season , if you've lost it the club will replace it but charge a fee unless its been stolen.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

I had mine framed because I thought I was getting a new one! This is defo not the case, old ones carry over to next seaso, replacement cost me a tenner :) :dunce:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
An alternative use for them is preparing charlie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here