• NO

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • COULDNT CARE LESS!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ive been to all the games of late and its gone a little jekill and hyde,So its quite clear to see that the squad needs a stengthen if we are to push for our playoff spot.

We would need players if we were to go up and to hold on to currant stars (cullip and knight)

So whats it going to be?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
and your reasons for no?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'd rather we got Falmer approved.

That's the priority for 2004. Until we do, promotion would be nice rather than vital. And I don't want a repeat of last year - Div 1 but without the funds required. To be honest, while we're stuck at Withdean, Div 1 is financially a huge mountain to climb. We need to be playing at Falmer to afford it. But I'm still going to support the team every inch of the way for the rest of this season.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
No I didnt say which would you rather have,because that would be clear to see,But if we can have both I wouldnt be complaining.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I would love us to go up and for the moment be a yoyo club as it is alot more exciting than staying in this shit division.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Personally, I feel this season is all about getting Falmer!
Once we get the yes then I think Dick Knight should then consider getting out the cheque safe in the knowledge he will get it back once the Super stadium is built and attendance is doubled!!

Bring on Falmer then lets think about going up!!
:ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Yeh reliant you would think that for a normal club,But were far from normal.

Fans seem to worry to mush about the if,Buts and mayby's,Its very important we dont lose touch of the playing side of things as were all blinded by the falmer addiction.

WHY HAVE HALF A PINT,WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THE WHOLE LOT!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's actually a good question. When I go to a game I don't think "Well I hope we lose today because our current infrastructure means we can't survive in Div 1 so I don't want us to get promoted" I want us to win. If the consequence of us winning every match is that we get promoted - then fair enough, that IS the point of it after all.

What we have to accept is that at the moment Div 1 is a division too high for us; that doesn't mean to say we shouldn't try to get there and try to defy the odds (again) if we do get there.

So, yes, I hope we get promoted.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Well put brovian.

:clap:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I want us to get promoted every season. All the time there's still a chance, why should that change?

Personally, I really enjoyed the days out to big stadiums that last season brought us. It makes the Falmer dream all the more real to be amongst others with such facilities, and makes it easier to dream about how it will be when we get it.

I'm forever telling the supporters of average Premiership clubs that I have the misfortune to work with that supporting Brighton is far more exciting because there's always something going on. All they can hope for is not to get relegated, as they have no chance of winning the league (happily no Gooners in the office).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here