Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

do our players like us ?

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
this is not a moan, but more of a question to you lot.

do you think our players like the support we have given them?

the reason I ask the question is because I have noticed that after the final whistle CMS is the only player that acknowledges the supporters. Every game he walks around each stand clapping all the fans, HE IS THE ONLY PLAYER TO DO THIS. Infact after the West Ham match onlty he came down to the north - none of the others even looked our way. Most clapped the WSL as the entered the tunnel, but only CMS bothered to clap the rest of us.

I think CMS is a top professional for this, and he is my Albion player of the year so far. I just wish the others would have his class.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
this is not a moan, but more of a question to you lot.

do you think our players like the support we have given them?

the reason I ask the question is because I have noticed that after the final whistle CMS is the only player that acknowledges the supporters. Every game he walks around each stand clapping all the fans, HE IS THE ONLY PLAYER TO DO THIS. Infact after the West Ham match onlty he came down to the north - none of the others even looked our way. Most clapped the WSL as the entered the tunnel, but only CMS bothered to clap the rest of us.

I think CMS is a top professional for this, and he is my Albion player of the year so far. I just wish the others would have his class.

Very few players around the country will ackowledge the fans it the way CMS does at the final whistle. What the other players do is pretty standard.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its different at away games, its unusual for the players not to clap the crowd. Perhaps it'll be different when we win.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Maybe they're upset as we haven't come up with any songs for most of them.

Nooney always seems to do a lot of clapping at the Amex and the whole team do it away from home. Can't really see any difference to any other club

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Depends if they read NSC to be honest.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Agree CMS is already a legend an I noticed and appreciated his clapping effort at the end of the Hammers game, but also take into account I would expect or at least hope that most of them were disapionted and pissed off about the result so didnt even think to clap the fans, Im sure if we had won it wouldve been different

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Difficult to tell if they are clapping at the end of the match from the train station.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Before the match they always clap the fans when doing their warm up

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
It's not in their contract. Respect to CMS for wanting to give us all the clap after a match though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here