Votes: 42 75.0%
  • No US you have a full, varied and exciting life

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Algie said I was a sad f*cker and needed to get a life.

Is this statement true in your opinion ???

Regards

US

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
not bad is it for attention seeking

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bit of a black or white poll, now why doesn't that suprise me;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
touche Algie

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You have a decent job, a lovely looking missus, study racing form (and still get the tips wrong) and do a great job for the REMF.
I reckon you get more of a life than a lot of folks on here.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
You have a decent job, a lovely looking missus, study racing form (and still get the tips wrong) and do a great job for the REMF.
I reckon you get more of a life than a lot of folks on here.

do you fancy his missus?

and by the way yes he and you need to get a life, you are on here far too much to have any sort of normal life!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhanutz

What is a normal life?
Is it logging into Nsc without an original thought in your brain apart from taking swipes at other people's posts?

You don't have a clue what people do when they're not logged on here. I don't like tv as it is full of rubbish so I like spending my time on the internet. I will be logging off at 19.45 to go out. That will be the 3rd evening out this week.

Hope that is helpful.

peachpulpit%20giveafometer.gif

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
bhanutz

What is a normal life?
Is it logging into Nsc without an original thought in your brain apart from taking swipes at other people's posts?

You don't have a clue what people do when they're not logged on here. I don't like tv as it is full of rubbish so I like spending my time on the internet. I will be logging off at 19.45 to go out. That will be the 3rd evening out this week.

Hope that is helpful.

get a life!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I think most people without a life are posting on the "New Ticket Design" thread.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
US i couldn't click one of those miniscule circles of possibility as neither seem to represent you. The top dot might have me say you are choosingly mature, conscientious, receptive, caring and malleable in judgement. No. The lower speck's filling would have me say your life is varied and exciting, when in fact i perhaps think you spend life blessed in the comforting, self-protective bubble a great many of those that once completely fell now paddedly house. A home that no one should tamper with or list of ten 10s no art should vulgarly invade.

I would guess you have a life, as there are clearly things that often mean a tad to you, most which seem youthful and stated as a quest for acceptance and respect. But there are loves in your life and your heart and mind can sometimes perhaps snap in tandem, so a life is yours no matter what strangers might say.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I forgot to say we all play our parts in some actorly fashion on here, so my pickling of your character is not an attack on you as a person. Merely as a man called Uncle Spielberg, which may be as embarassing as me calling myself Meade's_Ball to anyone in public.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
You're really asking for it with a thread like this. Just be thankful your name isn't 1066whatever or you'd have been hung drawn and quartered by now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here