Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do all these guessing threads got on your tits?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I am really pissed off with all these attention seeking threads that start something like "guess who I was talking to in Tescos today"?

This is followed by a load of sheep spending the next few hours throwing out random guesses, and all this without redress to phoning a friend.

When we are finally relieved of our suspense its always a massive anti climax.

Give it a rest FFS.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I am really pissed off with all these attention seeking threads that start something like "guess who I was talking to in Tescos today"?

This is followed by a load of sheep spending the next few hours throwing out random guesses, and all this without redress to phoning a friend.

Give it a rest FFS.

Guess which favourite of NSC television presenter I saw walking with a very bad limp today....

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

Give it a rest FFS.

Have to agree with you, they are pretty tedious.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Give it a rest FFS.

So would it help if it was someone worthwhile...?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I agree. They are a total bag of shite. Maybe a prize would help. ie...

"Guess which former Brighton physio I sucked off in Waitrose and win a tin of pineapple chunks"

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
They were OK now they are extremely dull. There's need sto be strict rules on these threads like twenty questions to find the answer.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The thread should be banished immediately to childish ramblings, and the thread starter banned for a week. When they come back, their username should default to 'Geoffrey', with a picture of a pathetic shrivelled acorn penis as the avatar until further notice.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton

Give it a rest FFS.

Attention seeking you say?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Give it a rest FFS.

Let's face it no one is gonna trump my sighting and viewing of Ronaldo in LA....only something like Michael Jackson in Waitrose in Worthing's gonna come close...:bigwave:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
25 pages sometimes with half of the guesses from budding necrophiliacs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fictional characters are the best eg Miss Marple and Frankenstein. FFS they didn't even exist.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's very simple, if you don't like the look of a thread then don't open it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's very simple, if you don't like the look of a thread then don't open it.

Thats difficult for most NSCers at work doing nothing , they have to pass the time somehow. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here