Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Division One Here we Come

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
That's the spirit!! Literally... lots of alcohol tonight I think!!

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
and Carlisle :nono:

FOR FUCKS SAKE I CANT EXPLAIN JUST HOW f***ed OFF I AM WITH THIS f***ing BOLLOX.

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
I am actually shaking with rage, I really can't f***ing well believe this

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
This situation has been with us all season we have had ample time to sort it even with the little money we have, 2 players away from a decent side. A settled side is the key and that is where the total mis-managment has been, no excuses this should have been addressed weekes ago.Yes i can have my say as a paying customer, Mcghee and the 1st team coaching staff need to take the blame f*** Falmer it is not an issue at the moment, not being negative just want to see positive action,Dick act now time for a change . :censored:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
My wife is on the verge of chucking me out as ive spent the last 2 and a half hours shouting, swearing and being an arsehole and i bloody well won't stop until that lardy jocko buffoon pisses off away from MY football club

My 2 yr old daughter thinks its quite funny tho!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
sten said:
This situation has been with us all season we have had ample time to sort it even with the little money we have, 2 players away from a decent side. A settled side is the key and that is where the total mis-managment has been, no excuses this should have been addressed weekes ago.Yes i can have my say as a paying customer, Mcghee and the 1st team coaching staff need to take the blame f*** Falmer it is not an issue at the moment, not being negative just want to see positive action,Dick act now time for a change . :censored:

How can you say Falmer is not an issue, it is the reason we are in this situation. In all honesty I would rather keep McGhee and get rid of 'paying customers' like you who have nothing positive to say.

Am I the only realistic person here. We cannot compete at this level financially and I do not believe going down is the end of the world. Obviously I want us to stay up and I will be cheering the team on (not constantly criticising everyone) for the rest of the season but if we go down we are going down to League One not out of the league completely like we almost did 9 years ago. Get some sense of perspective.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
You f***ing nugget i'm trying to be positive havn't i the right to have a moan now again though i don;t abuse the managment like some on here its nothing personal.33 YEARS OF REGULARLY ATTENDING gives me some right to air my views. :angry:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
sten said:
You f***ing nugget i'm trying to be positive havn't i the right to have a moan now again though i don;t abuse the managment like some on here its nothing personal.33 YEARS OF REGULARLY ATTENDING gives me some right to air my views. :angry:

No you are not entitled to have a moan unless you are one of the morons who think that relegation will not be a disaster. The only thing that matters is building a football stadium that is too big for our probable attendances and not big enough for us if we have ambition.

Last edited:

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Finchley Seagull said:
How can you say Falmer is not an issue, it is the reason we are in this situation. In all honesty I would rather keep McGhee and get rid of 'paying customers' like you who have nothing positive to say.

Am I the only realistic person here. We cannot compete at this level financially and I do not believe going down is the end of the world. Obviously I want us to stay up and I will be cheering the team on (not constantly criticising everyone) for the rest of the season but if we go down we are going down to League One not out of the league completely like we almost did 9 years ago. Get some sense of perspective.

How can you say going down is not the end of world. I do not want to be watching shit football at places like Yeovil, grimsby and Doncaster again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here