Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Div 1 Betting

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Looking at current odds in Div 1, and not including us, if you were a betting man and say, had a free £20 bet, where would your money go in terms of value? For me, possibly a tenner e/w at 28/1 Carlisle, though it would have to be a 'free' bet for sure! including us I would likely go each way Albion

EW: 1/4 1,2,3

Huddersfield Town 3/1
Sheffield Wednesday 5/1
Southampton 11/2
Peterborough United 6/1
Brighton 8/1
Charlton Athletic 16/1
Swindon Town 20/1
Colchester 22/1
Plymouth Argyle 25/1
Mk Dons 25/1
Carlisle 28/1
Bournemouth 33/1

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
MK easily.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Franchise is a good E/W bet. Swindon doesn't look a bad E/W bet either - 20-1 is good odds for a side that was in the play-offs last year.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
MK easily.

I agree that 25/1 is decent odds, can imagine a few of their fans taking the odds, same with Bournemouth to be fair, obviously very early days but they have done little wrong thus far

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If Posh can tighten up at the back they would take some stopping.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Are MK really 25/1 to win the league? I really don't believe that.

MK are easily best value out of that list, Carlise are also fairly good value. Huddersfield are dreadful value at 3/1, and so are Sheff Wed.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I actually think at 8/1 we are bloody good value, but sadly still think Saints are going to come good. Huddersfield are still not bad at 3's as they are claerly very strong and there is a feeling that this is their year.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I actually think at 8/1 we are bloody good value, but sadly still think Saints are going to come good. Huddersfield are still not bad at 3's as they are claerly very strong and there is a feeling that this is their year.

We are still 10s with Corals.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Are MK really 25/1 to win the league? I really don't believe that.

MK are easily best value out of that list, Carlise are also fairly good value. Huddersfield are dreadful value at 3/1, and so are Sheff Wed.

Wednesday could go down at the rate they're going, I give Alan Irvine until November. They won't keep him past then if the rot hasn't stopped.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
mk dons are going nowhere. top 2 will be between us, hudds and peterborough.

i would say if you can still get 10/1 on us, that is a corking bet.

plymouth shouldn't even be in that list. very very poor team, with a terrible manager. reid will be sacked by christmas.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Scumhampton £10 E/W

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it will be southampton

norwich had a pretty gash start last season, and still walked the league as by far and away the best team in it. every team will go through a bad patch over 46 games, and southampton seem to be getting theres out of the way early

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Peterborough have the best forwards in the league, they should be in the top 3. Southampton will improve under a proper manager and will be close. Those would be my top two this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here