Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dispatches - Keep Em Out

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Did anyone watch this programme last night??

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from some of the BASTARD residents of Lee-On-Solent who were objecting to an Asylum Centre being opened in their pretty little vilage (population 6,000).

One quote from a woman, 'there's no ethnic minorities in Lee, they should be somewhere else, where they can mix with their OWN KIND'.

One man said, 'they shouldn't send em here, they should just shoot them'.

One man who carried out his own protest against the pressure group DAG was challenged by one of the RASCISTS (because that is what they were without doubt) who asked him why he wasn't at work and if he was unemployed to which he answered that he had the day off. Why did you ask him when there is at least 100 of YOU. f***ing bitch.

The programme wound me up sooo much, it was incredible to see that people who are that stupid and blinkered still exist.

At the end of the programme there was a party at the 'leader' of the pressure group's house. He was putting up Union Jacks outside his house and him and his son couldn't explain why. His son said something about asylum seekers will change the culture of our country for the worse. Well excuse me MATE, if it means ignorant ***** like you f*** OFF then I'm all for it.

Twats, I'm getting angry now just thinking about it.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
They had a website didnt they! If its still running a NSP spam is in order

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Top programme, they make outrageous claims about asylum seekers and their only proof of this is the cuttings they take and keep from the Daily Mail, which just about says it all.

TWATS.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
would it be different though if they wanted to build the centre in our towns? I think so - I can't imagine the locals here being very happy about it, and for that matter me either!! But from my point of view its not a racist debate at all - that angers me beyond belief.....for me the debate should be more about can the local community withstand such an influx of people and if there were any problems who would be on hand to deal with it - Shoreham police station is never open, thing is most problems I would think are started by locals taunting the people moving in...

but to make it a racist debate is sickening....genuine assylum seekers should never be denied a right to proper housing whilst their case is assessed, so the problme continues....

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Perhaps if they'd constructed their arguments in a reasoned way like Tedebear's, they would have got more sympathy.

But they said that "because these people are used to seeing women in burkas, they won't be able to control themselves when they see our teenage daughters and they'll rape them".

I can see a big NSC debate starting up, with the words "I'm not racist" probably about to be used. So I'm not going to say any more on the matter...

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
tedebear said:
would it be different though if they wanted to build the centre in our towns? I think so - I can't imagine the locals here being very happy about it, and for that matter me either!! But from my point of view its not a racist debate at all - that angers me beyond belief.....for me the debate should be more about can the local community withstand such an influx of people and if there were any problems who would be on hand to deal with it - Shoreham police station is never open, thing is most problems I would think are started by locals taunting the people moving in...

but to make it a racist debate is sickening....genuine assylum seekers should never be denied a right to proper housing whilst their case is assessed, so the problme continues....

There will always be opposition but the IDIOTS on that programme (who were shown up to be idiots by the maker of the programme) didn't have a clue why anyone would want to claim asylum other than the easy life and thought that all the local teenage girls would get raped because the men that would come over who were apparently all muslims, according to one DAG member, wouldn't be able to control themselves if they saw bare flesh.

There was no denying that the whole argument that they had formed was built on rascist grounds, they kept tripping over their words so that what they were saying didn't sound rascist.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
There will always be opposition but the IDIOTS on that programme (who were shown up to be idiots by the maker of the programme) didn't have a clue why anyone would want to claim asylum other than the easy life and thought that all the local teenage girls would get raped because the men that would come over who were apparently all muslims, according to one DAG member, wouldn't be able to control themselves if they saw bare flesh.

There was no denying that the whole argument that they had formed was built on rascist grounds, they kept tripping over their words so that what they were saying didn't sound rascist.

I'm glad they were portrayed for the idiots they are then... racism should not be tolerated in any form....

Seagull Stew

tedebear said:
for me the debate should be more about can the local community withstand such an influx of people and if there were any problems who would be on hand to deal with it

Sounds like something a Falmer villager would say! :lolol:

It was a joke!

Nov 3, 2003
Edgar used to let me read his Daily Mail and theres far more quality read in there than the trashy lefty loonie tunes Mirror - The Mail doesnt have fake stories!

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
"You know, our colonial friends."
"I assume by colonial friends you mean Indian's, Pakistani's..."
"Jamaican. Non-whites"
"Non-whites?"
"Yes, non-whites. I mean they're lovely people, I don't have a problem with them at all. But they do bring the house prices down."

You almost had to laugh at that little gem. I think i'd have had more respect for them if they'd just come out and admitted they were racist and didn't want coloured people around their precious homes. They seemed obsessed with house prices yet they all said it was a lovely area and none of them wanted to move away. Loved the bit where they all staked out their banner for 5 weeks day and night sitting in a car. The classic bit was, of course, the leader of the NIMBYs stating that Muslims would go beserk and rape all the teenage girls if they saw some exposed flesh. Bet that guy thinks he came across well.
Mind you, the Express says the same things that they were saying every day. "GYPSIE INVASION!! COUNTRY WILL BE SWAMPED WITH BEGGARS!!" Funny how they told us that MILLIONS of "dirty slavs" would be invading our precious homes this week yet they seem to have mislaid them. Haven't seen any Lithuanians or Estonians this week. Must be out there somewhere. I mean the Express can't be wrong can it? Just like they (and the Mail) were right when they warned us in the late 1930's of a "JEWISH INVASION!!". Thousands of Jews turning up in our country and taking away our jobs! Send 'em back to Germany said the Express and the Mail! Glad we didn't all follow their advice back then, guess Oswald wasn't as great a leader as he made out.
The programme also allowed us an insight into the minds of NIMBY's. I'd have LOVED to have seen a documentary following the Falmer residents around for a few months.

The Daily Mail (and Express) offers the most small-minded, shrill, sensationalist, bigoted view of britain available in the press. It's no wonder the people of Lee are shitting their pants every day after reading the crap it prints.

And one of the few people who opposed the rasists had a brick thrown through his window. Which sort of sums up their mentality. If they did build an asylum centre in Lee it would be disastrous! Not because of the asylum cases raping their Chav teenage girls on the beach (I've heard Muslims don't go for girls with lovebites, greasy hair and fake burberry bikinis anyway) but because the Lee bigots would probably stone them in the streets and start a riot.

I'm all for freedom of speech and exercising your right to demonstrate, but I just wish they'd be honest and rather than hide behind this cloak of decency, just say "Look, we're a bunch of scared racists who want to be left alone to breed amongst our own shallow, inbred genepool.

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
Moseley & The Mail

When Oswald Moseley held his biggest rally in London the ticket allocation was organised by......The Daily Mail.

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" was a classic moment last night. You would have thought ONE of them would've said "Er, hang on a minute, perhaps we should try something else in front of the camera.":nono:
Mind you, if it were to happen here I could point to a fair number of people who would be wearing the yellow caps.

What a depressing display of ignorance, fear, bigotry and utter lack of humanity from the big hearted people of Lee-On-Solent. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I was outraged at how small-minded they all were, but with the media and politicians feeding the racist agenda on a daily basis, maybe it's no wonder they behaved like they did.

I wonder how the congolese exiles are getting on? They have such an easy life don't they?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Row Z Creased Shirt said:
What a depressing display of ignorance, fear, bigotry and utter lack of humanity from the big hearted people of Lee-On-Solent. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I was outraged at how small-minded they all were, but with the media and politicians feeding the racist agenda on a daily basis, maybe it's no wonder they behaved like they did.

I wonder how the congolese exiles are getting on? They have such an easy life don't they?

Yeah, that guy had such a good choice at the end.

Kill myself or go back to Congo and let somebody else do it??

Hmmm.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Here is the DAG 'Mission Statement'

Daedalus Action Group is an independent group of local residents who have come together, with the support of the Lee-on-the-Solent Residents’ Association, and local councillors, to oppose proposals to locate a non-secure asylum seekers’ centre at HMS Daedalus in Lee-on-the-Solent.

Ø We are realists not racists. We are not politically motivated, non-sectarian, and have no political allegiance. However, we recognize the need to review the national policy to support asylum seekers.

Ø Daedalus Action Group seek to represent the views, to national and local government, of the residents of the villages of Lee-on-the-Solent, Stubbington, Hill Head, Peel Common, Rowner, and other areas affected within the Boroughs of Gosport and Fareham.

Ø We are concerned that the issue of the proximity of Daedalus to other active MoD and Government sensitive establishments, and of course service personnel and their families has not been given sufficient consideration.

Ø We feel the Government’s plan is ill-conceived and if implemented will have a devastating effect on the local community. We are also concerned that the plans are detrimental to any asylum seekers who may be housed at Daedalus.

Ø A community of our size and composition would be overwhelmed by the introduction of any significant number of asylum seekers. The mere publication of the Government’s proposals has caused well founded fears and concerns, particularly amongst the elderly, and parents of young children.

Ø Only legal and peaceful means will be used to express our views, with genuine understanding and compassion, in a balanced manner, supported by factual information.

Ø We appreciate that the issue of asylum seekers is a national problem. However, placing large numbers in a small community is totally unacceptable.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The program will have the desired effect. I'd prefer persecution in Congo to living in Lee.

What was with the guy playing the Apache by the shadows?

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
It's not often that I get fired up enough to shout at the telly, but I was doing last night.

I'm just so bloody glad that I don't live in Lee-on-Solent myself. If you ask me, an asylum centre would be their only salvation. The whole programme came over like a spoof - I couldn't believe that people could laugh so unknowingly at their own moronism.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here