Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Discount on Top Up money - missing

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You should get it at the point of sale, it shows on your receipt, if its not there now I would contact the club.

As far as a non STH is concerned, laod you card with cash and I cannot see why you will not get it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just checked mine. Had money credited on 20th and 23rd. didn't have time to buy anything for the Gills game. I'm pleased you askedthis question. It has prompted me to top mine up . Cheers

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Not always showing on the receipt but if you go on-line to check your account, you'll probably find it's gone on.
Used mine loads and it's always been on there when I've checked the system.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Is there any definite plans for top up machines at the ground? So if I forget to do it pre match or run out, I can top up there and then?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
you can do it in the shop, and i am led to believe you can do it at the refreshment kiosks at the stadium

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
on another note on the loyalty points how do you know if you`ve gained points for going to Portsmouth and Cardiff?

have just checked and i have 1331 points which show all the home games but not the two away games.
does this mean i have missed out as my mate buys away tickets in bullk at the club shop.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
on another note on the loyalty points how do you know if you`ve gained points for going to Portsmouth and Cardiff?

have just checked and i have 1331 points which show all the home games but not the two away games.
does this mean i have missed out as my mate buys away tickets in bullk at the club shop.

Did you check your points on the top-up page or the buy tickets page?

My points on the top-up page are totally different than the other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here