Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disc-Jockeys you like.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
National or local. Level at the music/chat style host. So for me. Johnnie Walker,'Whispering' Bob Harris,Alex Lester. Can live with Ken Bruce,and for local Phil Trow on BBC Radio Derby. :wave:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Christian O'Connell
Danny Baker (more of a presenter than a DJ but his music on his london show is a class act)

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I like Dave Shepherd on Brighton's Coastway Hospital Radio.:rave::rave:

Is that you or something?

I remember starting my career there at the tender age of 14. Ten+ years ago. Jesus, where does the time go?

RE this thread. Scott Mills is a great presenter, much better and more listenable than Moyles.
But my favourite show is no longer on the radio - Terry Garroghans last bus to Whitehawk was brilliant and he wasn't even a dj!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Nicky Horne on Planetrock in the evening. Rick Wakeman Saturday mornings.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Lauren Laverne - BBC Radio 6

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Tony Blackburn. :whistle: Just for locking himself in the studio & resisting attempts at coaxing him out after his marriage to Tessa Wyatt broke up & he played all the break up songs & snivelled away in the studio live on air. Also for the fact that he managed to become a legendary swordsman with that barnet of his!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
danny baker
christian o'connell
geoff lloyd
iain lee
terry garoghan

oh, and that chap whose just been given the breakfast show gig at splash fm. nick something :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here