Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dilemma :Reading v P*l*ce

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's on Sky at 5.30pm

Obviously as a true Brighton fan I want to see P*l*ce stuffed and head back to the relegation zone

But it's Reading and Coppout :eek:

Perhaps loads of dodgy decisions and red cards and ending with a draw?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Another dilemma is Cardiff - Millwall. On telly here at 1.30pm (half twelve to you). Much as I hate to say it I'll be yelling for Earnie to get a hat-trick. Only from a betting point of view, mind.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope Reading get stuffed by Palace who then go on a losing streak. I want to see Coppout walk under the pressure of Reading falling away and the fans getting on his back. Just to rub in that he left behind fans who never once (apart from the obvious exceptions) slagged him off during a relegation season.

The way he left us makes my dislike of Palace take a back seat.

Come on the scum

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Im seriously considering going to this match today mmmm and shall cheer reading on for the 1st time ever.:smokin: :drink:

Palarse is a real rival while reading is well NOTHING:lolol: :lolol:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't really want to think about who I'd prefer to win because it is far too difficult. It's like asking someone whether they'd prefer their left nut or their right nut to be removed. All I do know is that I'll laugh really hard at whoever loses this match.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Simple. No dilemma at all. I'll have to support Reading. Can't ever support Palace, even to get a draw.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Thanks for the history lesson, but what's the big deal about paliss? Apart from the 5:0, When were we last shafted by Paliss? - about 30 years ago. When were we last shafted by the scum? Case proven. I still await the Madjeski mausoleum gaining it's final component.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
perth seagull said:
I don't really want to think about who I'd prefer to win because it is far too difficult. It's like asking someone whether they'd prefer their left nut or their right nut to be removed. All I do know is that I'll laugh really hard at whoever loses this match.

My feelings exactly.

BTW a few years back three of us were driving over to a mate of mine for a game of cards and then the footy highlights later. The game was Palace v Man U. Being as three of the four of us were Brighton fans and the other was Wimbledon we initially thought a Man U win was a must. After further discussion though we all agreed how much we hated Man U and decided that maybe a draw with cards all over the place to ensure bans and fines would be for the best.

That was the night that Cantona practiced his kung fu on that lippy Palarse bloke. The score? 0-0. I'd settle for that again.

Icy Gull said:
he [Coppell] left behind fans who never once (apart from the obvious exceptions) slagged him off during a relegation season.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
DTES said:
Simple. No dilemma at all. I'll have to support Reading. Can't ever support Palace, even to get a draw.

I supported Palace only last season (just for the day though)!

Palace v Stoke...:p

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Off to the pub in a mo to watch the game with a mate who is, shock horror, a Palace fan!!

So for obvious reasons I'll be supporting the boys in blue and white, but to be honest, I don't think I'd ever support Palace against anyone

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I'm swaying towards Palace on this and i can't believe it.REading have pissed me off so much lately.0-0 please,although looking above i'll take 1-1.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
typical! i drag myself away from the tv and look what bloody well goes and happens!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here