Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Different craze's

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
As everyone has these wristbands at the moment i was just wandering what was the biggest craze in your youth.

Mine had to be pogs when i was at school. Also premier league stickers were cool

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Premier League stickers and marbles. Also Pokemon when I was in year 7, I was the only one who refused to get involved :jester:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Dawsey said:
Also Pokemon when I was in year 7, I was the only one who refused to get involved :jester:

same here.the games on the gameboy were crappy too, give me street fighter 2 on the SNES anyday:D

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Mine was "Garbage pale kids".

You used to get a few stickers and a peice of buble gum in a packet for about 10p.

Trash can tracy and things like that.

Anyone else remember these?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Pogs or Premier League Stickers:)

and Pro-Yos:)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
junior said:

You used to get a few stickers and a peice of buble gum in a packet for about 10p.

Yes!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
junior said:

pound_gpk1.jpg

5bjaydecay.gif

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
junior said:

Me too.
Also, those Coke/Fanta/Sprite yo-yos were popular when I was a bit older.

I was too young for this but I remember the older kids wearing those luminous socks. Quite often one pink and one yellow too.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Ker-Knockers.

Two hard plastic balls at the end of a string, with a platic ring in the middle to put your finger through.

You'd bang your balls together and then try to get them to bang at the top and the bottom as many times as possible, making a dreadful racket.

They were banned after a while as the plastic balls shattered and injured people.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
We had big elastics (for jumping in and over and around) and smaller ones for making cats cradle and other such patterns on your hands....

and knuckles and marbles - also yo yo's - fanta competition ones were the fav's!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here