Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you find love on the net?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Morning all,

I am writing an article about those who met their partner on the net, either on a dating site such as match.com or through facebook, myspace etc.

So, I am looking for some tales and anecdotes from any experiences people may have had. Actually, if you have had a dodgy experience (the person didn't quite match their pictures for example) then I would be keen to hear from you too.

If you would rather PM me then fire away

Cheers

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Morning all,

I am writing an article about those who met their partner on the net, either on a dating site such as match.com or through facebook, myspace etc.

So, I am looking for some tales and anecdotes from any experiences people may have had. Actually, if you have had a dodgy experience (the person didn't quite match their pictures for example) then I would be keen to hear from you too.

Cheers

I found Buzzer on the Net.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Morning all,

Cheers

Indeed. I married the woman I met on the net and we now have a littl'un! :)

We met through the Guardian's Soulmates dating website. Only really signed up for a giggle, initially. Was a bit shocked when it all worked out!!

PM me if you want more details, mate.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Indeed. I married the woman I met on the net and we now have a littl'un! :)

We met through the Guardian's Soulmates dating website. Only really signed up for a giggle, initially. Was a bit shocked when it all worked out!!

PM me if you want more details, mate.

PM sent :wave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As David Brent said:

In photos they should be holding a copy of todays newspaper...

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
I met my girlfriend on the Soulmates site as well, getting married in September, feel free to pm me if you have any questions or whatever.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have been screwed by Tiscali, not only did their broadband speeds drop to those of dial-up (or slower) but today I discovered that they have continued to charge me for a service that ceased about six weeks ago...phoned up their help line to be delivered a load of pony about approving disconnections, that I will get a full refund, sorry Tiscali but I don't believe you...I am on your case!

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I met an ex girlfriend on a site that nobody uses anymore - Faceparty?

We were together for 10 months, and she turned out to be a complete bitch!

Now I'm very happy with someone I met purely by chance through a night out with mates, and we have been together for three years in September :)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've had a few decent evenings with someone from on here, but there haven't been any wedding bells ringing as yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here