Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Frank Lampard play and score aginst us...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
when he was at loan at swansea, years ago?

I had a strange dream last night that I was at the Goldstone in the North stand watching this happen. Then I thought this may have actually happened....?

Ta in advance

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
A cold weekday night, muddy pitch, Frank Burrows in the dugout,me and the beeneys gloves in a half empty North stand, it brings back the memories.

happier days:cry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I can't remember if I was but I was a season ticket holder at the time so me and DADDY were probably in the south stand enjoying a nice warm cup of coffee with a cheeky drop of scotch in.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
I can't remember that specifically but I had a season ticket then, so I must have been there with me pa, sister and my little stool to stand on :)

Wasn't that the year that Peter Smith got player of the season and, ooh, actually, I've got the season video downstairs. I've got nothing better to do today other than pack so I'm gonna go se whether it was a SUPER goal by Frankie................... 'we love it' :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Another USELESS Albion manager. And another Dick Knight lapdog :angry: :angry: :angry:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Ernest said:
In MY opinion Liam Brady was the worst and the most unpopular manager WE have ever had the misfortune to have.
And this is proved as FACT as since we SACKED him he has never EVER got another job in football.

He is in charge of the Arsenal youth policy and has been pretty much since he left us and he resigned from us, he was not sacked.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm in a 4-4-2 magazine from that season on the pitch at half time in a game talking to Liam Brady.

I think it must have been that season anyway. Anyone remember when we went on the pitch and he came out to chat to us?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here