Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did everyone enjoy their black tea/coffee in WSU?

zoe

Jul 5, 2003
The Mobile Shop Withdean
No vegetarian pies in WSL! Had to have a bag of crisp for my dinner. Why don't they cater for vegetarians??? Loads of meat pie options plus two burgers, and only one veggie option. When I asked if there would be any later I was told "possibly after half time". They didn't have any after the game either!!

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
No vegetarian pies in WSL! Had to have a bag of crisp for my dinner. Why don't they cater for vegetarians??? Loads of meat pie options plus two burgers, and only one veggie option. When I asked if there would be any later I was told "possibly after half time". They didn't have any after the game either!!

I got an idea!!!!

Eat meat.

D

Deleted member 18477

Vegetarians are not normal. Really weird people.

I really enjoyed my steak and ale pie AND cheeseburger!! Mmmm!

Couldn't run a piss up in a brewery!!

Not helped by selling it and saying nothing - then when returning and asking for said milk replying "we've run out !" - tell me that in the first place and I wouldn't have purchased it - Fecking Millwall.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing

That's quite funny as we ONLY had veggie pies in WSU from about 7.20 to 7.40. People weren't pleased.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here