Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did aynone see that little fair haired prick pester Butters to shake his hand when he

D

Deleted User X18H

....was warming up, and then turn round smugly to the South Stand as if to accept adulation I think he is from Lewes twat:thud:

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
did anyone hear that prick on the phone in bore everyone about going late?

D

Deleted User X18H

did anyone hear that prick on the phone in bore everyone about going late?
I did, apprently he is a season ticket holding Albion fan who has just purchasd a two year season ticket , you know a REAL Albion fan who puts his money where his mouth is etc etc who lives in Brighton and is passionte about his football team and community ......nice bloke.

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
I heard he is late to every game because he has to get out of his own ass.

D

Deleted member 2719

I did, apprently he is a season ticket holding Albion fan who has just purchasd a two year season ticket , you know a REAL Albion fan who puts his money where his mouth is etc etc who lives in Brighton and is passionte about his football team and community ......nice bloke.

Stick to NSC you come over better here!

:shootself

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow

You're FUNNY. Are you for real? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here