Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tony Blair

" People of Britain...

You all hate me...."

and then

" Ungrateful gits of Britain......"

Followed by "Ozzy Osbourne" getting on a Hollywood Tour Bus outside "his " house and eventually singing " The wheels on the Bus go round and round." to a load of bemused Americans.

Brilliant:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd rather they spent 16 hours a day in make-up and produced characters the Sun don't mock or Heat magazine fail to capture. I shouldn't watch and mostly don't.

"Whatever, deathly Meado. You say things about things and i just don't give a shoot. I wish, in considerable parts, you had no mouth and i could double-Beadlise your incomplete hands."

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
You're right MB. It's died on its arse since it went all BBC1; even more so since it came off Radio 4.

in your opinion obviously.

I on the other hand thought it was excellent and a good laugh. Which suits me fine

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The first half of it was good, they seemed to have run out of jokes for the second half and it dragged on and on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The McLaren impersonation was ABYSMAL, but the Blair ones were good, as was Prescott.

For me there's too many jokes about TV programmes, not enough about current affairs, so I won't watch again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here