Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone else snigger

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
when Trolley missed a header and crashed into the post in the second half?

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Laughed??!! I nearly cried!! :lolol:

It took me back to when Nicky Rust was between the posts, how the whole Northstand used to chuckle as YET ANOTHER ball slipped between his gloves and into the net!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
What a stupid thread to start. You laughed at one of our players who had put 100% throughout the game and had given his all fot the team. So much for supporting the team or is it only Leon Knight that is allowed to be supported on here!

In answer to your question, I did not laugh. I also think that McCammon had a good game yesterday and should become a regular starter as he give us another option and is becoming very effective in the air.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought he was shite. Didn't feel much like laughing either at 4.40 when we finally succumbed, with no hope whatsoever of getting that goal back. And I had a serious sense of humour breakdown when I learned that Millwall and Weds had won as well.

Maybe its just me though.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Finchley Seagull said:
What a stupid thread to start. You laughed at one of our players who had put 100% throughout the game and had given his all fot the team. So much for supporting the team or is it only Leon Knight that is allowed to be supported on here!

In answer to your question, I did not laugh. I also think that McCammon had a good game yesterday and should become a regular starter as he give us another option and is becoming very effective in the air.

Spot on Finchley. I think it is a really cockish thing to do to find it funny that one of our own players, one who happens to put in 100% everytime is on the pitch, could have hurt himself trying to score a goal for us. f***ing idiotic.

I guess if I was a Palace fan I might have laughed, but I don't laugh at my own players who are giving 100 per cent.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Because we can always do with more injured players, right? With MM not playing players that he doesn't like, the last thing we need is a player crocked when trying to score. At least he was trying.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Finchley Seagull said:

lighten up you idiot

In games there are comedy moments, Shittu passing the ball back into touch at the QPR game...CKR's miss against QPR...that is what it is all about.

Look at the light side of things.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
dave the gaffer said:
lighten up you idiot

In games there are comedy moments, Shittu passing the ball back into touch at the QPR game...CKR's miss against QPR...that is what it is all about.

well said dave....lol.. ur laugh on saturday brightened the mood....."hoodie boys"...."banned from the arndale" ha ha ha.....DAVE IT WAS RAINING !!!!

Last edited:

dave the gaffer said:
lighten up you idiot

Dave you often lighten the mood when you blow your top :lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:
Dave you often lighten the mood when you blow your top :lolol:

its gotta be done

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
as MM said 'we must teach him how to score goals' although he played a fraction better yesterday but alas still not the answer to our problems even if he is 'the best at the club at the moment'.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BensGrandad said:
as MM said 'we must teach him how to score goals'

Well Magoo was a striker and quite clearly cant coach our glut of strikers where the goal is!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here