Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick's Bar - 12 Midday - Saturday.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
If you read what Attila has posted in the past, this is exactly what happened.

In his interview with Harty, Hebbard said we didn't need a bar because the concourses were so high spec :facepalm:

There was more than a grain of truth in this (although Richard has always been supportive of the idea to me) but we got there in the end :)
The bar will stay open after games as long as enough people are drinking enough beer! We'll have a PA, and the idea is to have live bands/DJs after at least some of the home games, starting at 7pm, which will give people plenty of time to have a drink and a chat about the game before it starts. The Piranhas are going to play at 7pm after the Donny game - reclaiming 'Tom Hark' good and proper - this isn't going to be advertised much, because the demand to get in is going to be huge anyway, but the word is getting around. And that's when I'm putting the £500 behind the bar, by the way! As far as future games are concerned if you're interested in playing or doing a DJ set ,send me a message here or at attila[MENTION=528]attila[/MENTION]thestockbroker.com - all are welcome - it's obviously an experiment, we will see how things go, but that's the initial plan. As for opening times I too have been variously told 12 and 1 - I'll find out - am assuming kids are welcome but will check that too. And the capacity is 250. It's all new, there have certainly been some hiccups so far but I'm sure we'll get there, drink lots of beer and have fun :)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
agree with that! are they going to have sky sports 1 for the live lunchtime games in the concourse? as dicks bar may get very full and stop letting people in which will be a shitter!

yes, they're even going to show it on the big screens!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
In his interview with Harty, Hebbard said we didn't need a bar because the concourses were so high spec :facepalm:

That would almost have worked, if they hadn't restricted most of the nice drinks to the supporters bar only. If Dark Star, Amstel, Sol and Heineken were available in the concourse bars and there were places to pop your pint whilst chatting to others I'd be less determined to get into this elusive supporters bar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here