Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick's Bar - 12 Midday - Saturday.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I know they're all busy with stuff but the way the opening of this soon-to-be legendary establishment has been bizzare in the extreme! Still nothing on the website.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is there to be a grand opening? Can't believe Dick would turn down the chance of a little bit of final limelight. Big grin, ribbon cutting, little speech, maybe a breaking in the voice and the hint of a tear.

I walked past Dick's entrance/exit about an hour ago.

Had a chat to the stewards on the door as I was passing (I failed to blag my way into the fans forum - I happened to be passing the Amex unexpectedly about 7ish and thought I'd try my luck!).

They confirmed that Dick was in there and had just given a speech, as we were talking a group left including Charlie Oatway. But they couldn't answer my questions regarding the opening hours on non-matchdays etc.

In conversation we also talked about travel vouchers and the Spurs game, even as stewards they didn't know what was happening or where they were able to park on Saturday yet... so it's not just us.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How did one go about getting an invite? Was it the great and the good only? Would have been nice to pop in after the forum.

Lapdogs or lickers only for this

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I asked about the opening hours for Dick's bar this evening after the Forum. It serves coffee and food as well as alcohol and will be open from 8am-8pm as it doubles up as a staff canteen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here