Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickinson scores again for Peterborough!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Apparently a cracking goal,just wondered whether he might be more effective than Murray in Poyets 4-5-1 tactics?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I can't remember us giving him the ball in dangerous positions that often tbh, as we were usually playing hoof-ball when he was here. Give any striker decent balls in the box and they'll convert a few...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
At least it'll add a couple of quid to his transfer fee when we flog him in the summer.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dickinson scored at least TWO goals for us I seem to recall.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dickinson scored at least TWO goals for us I seem to recall.

After 16 starts an three sub appearances he had scored 6.

He then was dropped in favour of murray/forster and only had a few starts, mostly coming on as a sub for 25mins until he went out on loan.

Four of his goals were at home.

26 of our goals were scored with him on the pitch (having played the equivalent of 20.5 games) (1.27 teams goals/game)
28 have been scored with Murray (23.5 games) (1.19 team goals/game)
38 been scored with Forster (26.2 games) (1.45 team goals/game)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he's gone - and if he keeps banging them in then we might get near to what he paid for him

shame really - i always thought he looked like a good player playing in our team when we were gash. looks like he is doing ok at a higher level, so good luck to him

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
he's gone - and if he keeps banging them in then we might get near to what he paid for him

shame really - i always thought he looked like a good player playing in our team when we were gash. looks like he is doing ok at a higher level, so good luck to him

Agreed, don't think we played to his strengths nearly enough but it is right that Murray and Forster were picked ahead of him. Had a good attitude (on the pitch at least) and seemed a nice lad, hope he comes back but ultimately accept that he probably won't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here