Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicker

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Should be first name on the teamsheet after that performance. Class. I remember being in absolute shock when he had the audacity to actually misplace a pass.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep Dicker 90 mins = 3 points.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Dicker was OK, but not as good as he was at Millwall. Agree he should be the first name on the team sheet. The performance of the side today was not good, but its a win

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
its so obvious it hurt not to see him playing regularly, now he just has to stay in the side...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Rarely gives the ball away, thought he ran out of steam towards the end, but still one of the best players we've got...

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
dicker was the best player on the pitch by a mile, how hes hasnt been playing this season i dont no, was a poor game but we deserved to win, Wycombe didnt have a shot on target

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd definitely have given him MotM over Forster.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Absolutely the best player on the pitch. Gives himself time when he's on the ball, plays the simple ball and then gives an option immediately afterwards and doesn't give the ball away. Think he will grow and grow as a player and as he gets fitter and gets more games I'm hoping that every so often he can make the killer pass as well as the simple ones that we really need.
Weird that the whole of NSC have wanted him to start from Day 1 and yet Russ couldn't see it.....

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Absolutely the best player on the pitch. Gives himself time when he's on the ball, plays the simple ball and then gives an option immediately afterwards and doesn't give the ball away. Think he will grow and grow as a player and as he gets fitter and gets more games I'm hoping that every so often he can make the killer pass as well as the simple ones that we really need.
Weird that the whole of NSC have wanted him to start from Day 1 and yet Russ couldn't see it.....

He has an attitude problem I believe- the reason Jim Gannon dropped him from the Stockport side. It wouldn't suprise me if he returned to pre-season in poor shape. Seeing as Russ is a huge fan of his, I'm sure he had a very valid reason to drop him from the team.

He is a very good player and worked well on Sat linking the play up all over the pitch.

One of the BIG difference this season is that we have much more width able to get in behind defences with Bennett, Dicker, Davies and Cox getting into good wide positions rather than the 'lump it into the box ball and hope' of last season. They are also all technically good on the ball and not afraid to get forward or do the hard yards in defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here