Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Is our Dick Knight the best chairman around at the moment? Hear me out before you write me off to the mental asylum...

With all this clubs going into administration and not paying players wages, is DK the only chairman that actually runs the club as a business?

We are the only long-term homeless club, that hasn't got a penny to our name, yet have avoided any trouble financially. If we'd had the likes of Bates run the club I couldn't see us still being in existence.

Well done DK, the Falmer Dream is nearly here. :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've always backed him.He has done a fantastic job up untill now.When Falmer is built then perhaps we need to bring in investers with big money.Mind you don't some of our directors have a large purse like Chapman ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He is undoubtably the best as he has surmounted more problems than any other current chairman.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We would be in the same position if his fellow directors and others who are not directors had not been bailing us out for years. Credit it to him though, he has persuaded wealthy men to help him out now, so who knows what will happen when Falmer starts moving forward.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We would be in the same position if his fellow directors and others who are not directors had not been bailing us out for years. Credit it to him though, he has persuaded wealthy men to help him out now.

An excellent reason to consider him the best, getting people to put money into such a risky enterprise is to be applauded, not side swiped at?

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I think he will be forced to take a diminished role once the big investors come in for Falmer, which is sad, but probably inevitable, and I hope that he stays involved in a positive way to make sure the passion of the Albion and it's fans stays top of the list rather than the almighty pound.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Dick has done o.k i guess,but 11 million in debt isn't really good is it?:rolleyes:
with debts like that i doubt any of them have put much in.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is there another chairman where fans have such ready access. And is there another chairman who puts in so much extra-curricular time for community stuff?

DK is a legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here