Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
In this age,where gongs etc are handed out right left and centre to meaningless celebs,has beens,wanna be,s and some foreign dipolmat.Is it not right to ask should Dick Knight Chairman of BHAFC be knighted for services to football? :falmer:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
What about the freedom of the city like Clougie got?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I don't think he'd be that bothered. He seems like the kinda bloke to me that prefers to be respected and loved by people who share his interests, especially those with a love for the Albion.

Anyway, a knighthood wouldn't cover what he's achieved.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernest said:
I just want to wait and see what you lot of idiots call him when we're still at Withdean in 10 years because the potless pillock cannot raise the finance for a new ground.

How'd you figure that one Ernie ? We won't be at Withdean under any circunstances as the locals won't wear it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I just want to wait and see what you lot of idiots call him when we're still at Withdean in 10 years because the potless pillock cannot raise the finance for a new ground.

:wave: :wave:

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Ernest said:

I bet he can't!!!!! Sad though it is.:(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There's no way the council will throw us out of Withdean, no matter what.

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
I hearby propose that we the fans have a whip round and get him some gift as a big thank you to him, also I propose that Ernest presents it to him.
Dick Knight= Numero Uno:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here