Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight to take up post at Selhurst

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
From todays Daily sport:

In the aftermath of Sundays glorious victory, Brighton has been torn apart by various departures from key personnel.

McGhee and Dick Knight have left the club, McGhee to take up a coaching position at Carlisle, andDick Knight to his childhood club, Crystal Palace with a seat on the board.

With Leon Knight joining Dynamo Dresden and Danny Cullip going to Ancona on a years loan period, the club are facing an uphill struggle when the new season starts in under three months time.

Caretaker boss Harry Smith who has joined the Albion from Sussex County Division two side, Crowborough Athletic, is thought to be bringing in new faces immediately.

"I have not had long to come to terms with my new position but there are certain players I am looking to bring in immediately.

There is some guy at Wealden I saw once, he was quite good. Oh, yeah and some big f**cker at Ringmer. He scored a great goal and looks good".

Please, everyone on NSC and related to the Albion. Just enjoy the moment for Christs sake. Already we are worrying about things that have not even happenend. Danny probably will be approached by other clubs because he is a good player. What do you want, no-one to look any Albion players?

Let us look forward with hope but also enjoy the moment. Sunday will live in our memories forever.

It really grates me that within 48 hours the merchants of doom and that pillock FG are circulating rumours and pedalling rubbish.

Live the Dream!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here