Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight Statue at Falmer?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Would it be a ridiculous statement for me to say there is only one real choice for the commissioned statue at Falmer… Dick Knight!

He has been at the helm at a very testing period for the albion and this would be a fitting tribute IMO.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Tony Bloom for stumping up the cash i should think.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What about Tony Bloom the man who in Martin Perry's words "there would be no stadium without Tony Bloom"

What about Martin Perry? Maclom Stuart? Liz Costa? Paul Samrah

Look the bottom line is Dick did a good job for a number of years, but frankly I think people are now over egging it.

Personally I would like to see a statue of Peter Ward in the seventies, the most iconic image of our club.

But I would not be adverse to the Knight Stand and the Archer and Bellotti toilets.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What about Tony Bloom the man who in Martin Perry's words "there would be no stadium without Tony Bloom"

What about Martin Perry? Maclom Stuart? Liz Costa? Paul Samrah

Look the bottom line is Dick did a good job for a number of years, but frankly I think people are now over egging it.

Whether you like the man or not there is no doubt that without Dick Knight we would not be talking about funding being secured because there'd be no need for a stadium without a club.

There is also no doubt that many people have played their parts (fans included) but Dick Knight was the one person who held it all together and drove everything forward to where we are now.

He is definitely worthy of all of the compliments he is getting this morning.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Whether you like the man or not there is no doubt that without Dick Knight we would not be talking about funding being secured because there'd be no need for a stadium without a club.

There is also no doubt that many people have played their parts (fans included) but Dick Knight was the one person who held it all together and drove everything forward to where we are now.

He is definitely worthy of all of the compliments he is getting this morning.

He won't be getting any from me :angry::angry::angry:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He won't be getting any from me :angry::angry::angry:

There's a surprise-our one trick pony still acts like a stupid cunt on every thread relating to Dick Knight.

Ernest-please do us all a favour and f*** off for a few days you tedious, boring twat.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
There's a surprise-our one trick pony still acts like a stupid cunt on every thread relating to Dick Knight.

Ernest-please do us all a favour and f*** off for a few days you tedious, boring twat.

:clap::clap:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
İbrahim Tatlıses;2955115 said:
Close enough?

521349680_88b52fef3c.jpg

Nice Dick. Bit concerned about the nob rot though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here