Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight phoning local businesses

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
a few small local businesses have been receiving calls from Dick Knight asking if they would like to invest/lend the club some money

sounds a bit desperate to me.especially some of the businesses called

ah well

:(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep and I saw him begging in Churchill Square Saturday - times are hard

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Its likely he's phoning the entire contents of the Thomson directory - e.g. small businesses as well as big ones. I doubt he's singling out small businesses.

Oct 5, 2003
sounds desperate and like the administrators are about to take over imho, anyway isnt Dick Tight doing a spot of Santa in Churchill Square at the moment didnt see any begging bowl i expect he has that left to his lap dog

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Dick Knight is the Chairman of our club, his job is to ensure that the club can go on, what the f*** is wrong with him making contact with potential sponsors? Who would you be most likely to do a deal with, a monkey or the organ grinder?

f*** me, get off his back you wankers.

Jul 20, 2003
Superphil said:
Who would you be most likely to do a deal with, a monkey or the organ grinder?

can I deal with a monkey that will grind my organ, I've got a quiet day and I'm up for something a bit different

failing that, I'll stick with listening to the cricket

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Superphil said:
Dick Knight is the Chairman of our club, his job is to ensure that the club can go on, what the f*** is wrong with him making contact with potential sponsors? Who would you be most likely to do a deal with, a monkey or the organ grinder?

f*** me, get off his back you wankers.

just some of the companies he;s been calling are hardly rolling in it themselves. and its not be making contact with potential sponsors, its been near-on begging

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Courts have assured him he'll get his money back from the shag pile carpet he bought from them ...it's a start anyway !!! :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
"Football Chairman In Raising Finance Shock"

FFS

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
But time he got off his lazy arse:lolol:
he was at my door singing carols last night,so i told him to f*** off:lolol: he begged so i whacked him in the face and ripped his beard off.:clap2: :drink:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
bigc said:
a few small local businesses have been receiving calls from Dick Knight asking if they would like to invest/lend the club some money

:(

Thats a worry, i thought Amex were chomping on the bit for a F*lmer decision.They've already decided on
"Skint with Amex" for the logo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here