Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight on the radio now

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
The man who saved our club, that should NEVER be forgotten.

That man will NEVER be forgotten by me for SACKING the bestest manager we've ever had in Dean Wilkins (SWOON!). I bet they BOTTLED it on the radio when it came to asking him what he did with the money from the '83 cup final. I know for a FACT that shortly after the money disappeared DK (BOO HISS!!) had a swimming pool built in his Spanish villa in the shape of Jimmy Melia's shoes, and how was that paid for, Eh..........Eh (*tapsnoseknowingly*)

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
It's good to see positive comments about the man who really did more than anyone to keep this great club alive, there was a time when he was coming in for a lot of stick & whilst he did make some mistakes who amongst us wouldn't have made mistakes?

Thank you Mr Knight, our Knight in shining armour.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
How did Ernest get Bhadebenhams' password?

smelly

May 23, 2004
Massively responsible for the bedrock which has provided the success we currently enjoy. Nice to see him finally getting the universal recognition he richly deserves. Without him, no BHA, simples.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Heartily agree with everything said on this thread, however I think it was the right time for him to step down especially after my conversation with him at last years REMF game.

Me "Just like to thank you for all you've done for the Albion"

Dick "Ahh, great, thankyou..............are you a Palace fan?"

WTF!! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Me, pointing to the Albion scarf round my neck "No, I've been an Albion fan for nearly 50 years"

Dick, "Oh great, marvellous, well nice to meet you"

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here