Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight on the phone-in

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Unlike him to appear after a good victory ;)

Missed it, what did he say?

D

Deleted member 2719

I was going to make my first call, but was sure i wouldn't get to ask the questions that really mattered as my texts have not been read before.

Perhaps i just don't fit in with the lickers (arse).

Mind you it is a "full frank exchange".

:bla:

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I agree - they seem to have alot of arse lickers on the phone in lately - yes we won and as a Brighton fan i'm glad but lets not kid ourselves they are in League 2

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Unlike him to appear after a good victory ;)

Missed it, what did he say?

To be fair, he was with the commentator throughout the match giving his opinion of the progress of the game.

After he said , free travel to Luton, home leg £10 per ticket wants a full house

40 'ordinary' fans will be at the 'dig' tomorrow which starts at 09:30

100 total attendees

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I agree - they seem to have alot of arse lickers on the phone in lately - yes we won and as a Brighton fan i'm glad but lets not kid ourselves they are in League 2

But are near the top, with 5-0 and, I think, two 7-0 victories under their belts this season. A clean sheet IS a good result tonight.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Did he say when he's going to put us all out of our misery and Sack Micky?

Or instead did he announce when their first child is due?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Did he say when he's going to put us all out of our misery and Sack Micky?

Or instead did he announce when their first child is due?

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

We have just drawn with a league 2 side you know....!

Interesting team that finished the game.

Sullivan (legacy of Wilkins)

Whing (legacy of Wilkins)

Hinshelwood (legacy of wilkins)

Elphick (legacy of Wilkins)

Richards (legacy of Wilkins)

Fraser (legacy of Wilkins)

El Abd (legacy of Wilkins)

Cox (legacy of Wilkins)

Virgo (signed byAdams)

Forster Legacy of wilkins)

Robinson (legacy of Wilkins)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

We have just drawn with a league 2 side you know....!

Interesting team that finished the game.

Sullivan (legacy of Wilkins)

Whing (legacy of Wilkins)

Hinshelwood (legacy of wilkins)

Elphick (legacy of Wilkins)

Richards (legacy of Wilkins)

Fraser (legacy of Wilkins)

El Abd (legacy of Wilkins)

Cox (legacy of Wilkins)

Virgo (signed byAdams)

Forster Legacy of wilkins)

Robinson (legacy of Wilkins)

But they all played with the fire and enthusiasm of Adams, th e 2 best players on our side Sullivan never given a game by Wilkins, Virgo brought in by Adams.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
But they all played with the fire and enthusiasm of Adams, th e 2 best players on our side Sullivan never given a game by Wilkins, Virgo brought in by Adams.

Please behave.

Do you really think Sullivan would have even been given the tiniest of look ins if Kuipers hadn't been injured?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
You What?

Sullivan yes. Virgo? Well at least we know know what name Micky Adams posts under!:)

Agreed, thought Virgo was possibly our weakest link today. He just looks out of place when not in defence. A little lost in the role.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Agreed, thought Virgo was possibly our weakest link today. He just looks out of place when not in defence. A little lost in the role.

I've seen this quite a lot throughout the threads from last night... I don't know if it's the 'trendy' thing to do, but I can't see where all the criticism for Adam Virgo is coming from after last night. I thought he played pretty well, strong in the challenge, broke up their play well, won most things in the air and linked up reasonably well with Thornton...

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
I've seen this quite a lot throughout the threads from last night... I don't know if it's the 'trendy' thing to do, but I can't see where all the criticism for Adam Virgo is coming from after last night. I thought he played pretty well, strong in the challenge, broke up their play well, won most things in the air and linked up reasonably well with Thornton...

So did i........i think its just the in thing to slate Virgo

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I think it's the in-thing to slate anything and anybody not associated with Wilkins. It's like a bizarre version of Animal Farm on here sometimes...

7th place bad .... 20th place good

(that was tongue in cheek btw before anyone has a go, just wanted to get an animal farm reference in)

I wasn't at the game, only watched it on sky :badfan: so slate me if you want. But I'm sorry, Virgo was rubbish. If he's in there to break up the play then what is El-Abd there for? Virgo should have been looking to break forward. Unfortunately his passing was woeful, he gave the ball away time after time. I just cannot fathom why he is playing in central midfield. He looks like a centre back being played out of position, primarily because he is. Having a 3 man central midfield consisting of 2 centre backs and only one proper midfielder (who was head and shoulders above the other two) is ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here