Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dick knight has been found out......

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think it's you who's been found out you muppet.

Please explain who exactly Dick Knight is supposed to 'give the club back' to?

Without DK there'd be no need for NSC because we'd have no club to moan about.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
north stander said:
dick give the club back to the true fans.

He was found out last season when he put up season tickets by 20% and said we need better players for the first division and need a top coach and by doing that, Thats why I've put season tickets up by 20%.

What happend ? He appionted Hinch instead of Coppell just to save money. After 12 defeats on the bounce he decided to get Coppell.

What happend to these players as well ?

Dick thinks we can keep getting players and sell on for a profit, He is f***ing wrong, Its going to back fire big time and this season will be the year he is found out.

Dick tight, You are a wanker.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This prick is just starting anti-Knight threads all over the shop. north stander - either you're a time-wasting wind up merchant with no life, or you are actually a bit retarded.

Either way, f*** off will ya ?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
This Dick Knight crap is gettin boring, change the f***ing record will ya.

If you want a debate about DK how about keeping it to one thread.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Easy 10 said:
This prick is just starting anti-Knight threads all over the shop. north stander - either you're a time-wasting wind up merchant with no life, or you are actually a bit retarded.

Either way, f*** off will ya ?

It's called freedom of speach. I forgot everyone has to agree with you don't they. No one is allowed to say anything against dick night.

I'll say what ever I like after seeing us play like a Sunday leauge team for the 4th game in a row.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
LBF your post can be considered freespeech.

The OP though can be considered a TROLL

and I wish the TROLL would PISS OFF.

How much money and time does the OP put into running the club, how well would we do if he was in charge. Probably not very well as he would always be looking for who to blame.

Supporting a club is one thing, running one is another and it takes a special type of fan to take up the thankless task.

In the short term DK makes some bad decisions, don't we all. In the long term DK's decisions have made us more winners than losers and if he was a tipster we would all be quids in.

I happen to think Mcghee is one of his not so good decisions as what we need is a man manager, its what we had in Coppell and I think its what we needed again. I just don't think McGhee is a good man manager.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Dick Knight has been, and continues to be good for the Albion.

Re: Re: dick knight has been found out......

Lucky_Boy_Farang said:

Dick thinks we can keep getting players and sell on for a profit, He is f***ing wrong, Its going to back fire big time and this season will be the year he is found out.

Dick tight, You are a wanker.

Can you please name all these players Dick's been wheeling and dealing in then????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here