Dick Go.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
f*** off you utter COCK.
I can't even be bothered to argue the toss with divs like you any more. You're embarassing yerself, just go.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is North Stander a recently banned poster by any chance?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
I'll second that Northstander.

Dick you are a money pinching wanker.

Muppet

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
So much utter crap spouted in one night.
I suppose you all want Simon Jordon in instead.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
So it was Dick out there playing like shite was it? f***ing muppets. How does keeping us in the league and bringing the club back to Brighton count as running the club into the ground?

Just who is making Falmer happen? Get real, it's a football club, there are 92 teams who all want the same success. Sometimes we'll do well, other times the players will play like shit and let us down. That's football.

If you want instant success feck off to Chelski or Man U. This is the real world of football where shit happens. Our time for glory will come soon enough.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Kent Seagull said:
So it was Dick out there playing like shite was it? f***ing muppets. How does keeping us in the league and bringing the club back to Brighton count as running the club into the ground?

Just who is making Falmer happen? Get real, it's a football club, there are 92 teams who all want the same success. Sometimes we'll do well, other times the players will play like shit and let us down. That's football.

If you want instant success feck off to Chelski or Man U. This is the real world of football where shit happens. Our time for glory will come soon enough.

No it's Knight with his penny pinching ways that has ruined this club and wasted any chance we had of getting promoted this season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Ernest said:
No it's Knight with his penny pinching ways that has ruined this club and wasted any chance we had of getting promoted this season.

Oh, how Leeds would love to have had a penny pinching chairman.

Knight "ruined this club"????? Where the f*** were you when Archer was in charge?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I have always been a fan of Dick Knight but it is clear that if we are to stand any chance of going up this year we need to invest a little in the team...if necessary by borrowing. I'm not suggesting that we should break the bank but something does need to be done....and quickly.

:( :(

Last edited:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Kneon Light said:

Knight "ruined this club"????? Where the f*** were you when Archer was in charge?

So where is this threadbare squad taking us then ? Mid table if we're lucky and maybe a relegation battle and then back where we started.
Then what price Falmer when we're back in Div 3 and going nowhere.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Kneon Light said:

So where is this threadbare squad taking us then ? Mid table if we're lucky and maybe a relegation battle and then back where we started.
Then what price Falmer when we're back in Div 3 and going nowhere.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ernest said:
Come on then genius, enlighten everyone as to what YOU'D have done in Dick Knights position. Knights "penny pinching ways" has left us solvent, stable, and within a couple of years of having a state of the art stadium fit for the 21st Century (Prescott permitting).

I dread to think what would have happened to the Albion if a twat like you was running the club. Or are you really saying YOU'D have done better ??

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Theatre of Trees said:
I've already asked that question Easy, he choose to ignore it.
So I see.
Ernests only "answer" on the other thread seems to be for Knight and his Cronies to go....beyond that though, we seem to come to a bit of a dead end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here