Diana - Phoar or Claw?

Do you like Diana off of X Factor?

• Total voters

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It seems to me that having paraded the same lack of ability on X Factor week in week out, Diana is being found out. I now think that more people find her iritating than amazing.

Time for a definitive NSC vote.

PS For all those - "NSC should not be full of reality TV stuff", spin on it!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm now bored with all of it but she is more interesting than any of the others. I've heard better karaoke singers whilst walking past sleezy drunken Brit filled Spanish bars than Alexandra. The Irish kiddy is just rubbish. Not overly concerned and doubt I'll bother watching any further anyway. Diana is also starting to irritate me now as well but the others are 9 carat shit and as original as Simon Cowell's musical taste..

I love the fact that so many hate her but don't seem to have a problem with the karaoke mediocrity of the others, great musical taste there guys and girls.

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I'm now bored with all of it but she is more interesting than any of the others. I've heard better karaoke singers whilst walking past sleezy drunken Brit filled Spanish bars than Alexandra. The Irish kiddy is just rubbish. Not overly concerned and doubt I'll bother watching any further anyway. Diana is also starting to irritate me now as well but the others are 9 carat shit and as original as Simon Cowell's musical taste..

I love the fact that so many hate her but don't seem to have a problem with the karaoke mediocrity of the others, great musical taste there guys and girls.

As I said before, what interests me is not that she is any better or worse than the others (the whole show is a crock - look out for Orange Unsigned Acts if you want to see real talent), it's the fact that this girl seems to have no redeeming features and yet 50% or so seem to just be besotted. that's interesting from a sociological point of view.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't know, what does she look like? :shrug:

dianavickersREX_450x350.jpg

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I really don't get why people think she's ao brilliant??! She can't really sing and isn't that pretty. Baffling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here