Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Tickets?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Any news on when these go on sale. The match is supposed to be on the 4th November but is not shown on the either clubs fixture lists! Have noted that Derby are playing Forest on the 2nd so wonder whether they are trying to put the game back a day! Surely the club can announce when tickets will go on sale to Gold members!

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Any news on when these go on sale. The match is supposed to be on the 4th November but is not shown on the either clubs fixture lists! Have noted that Derby are playing Forest on the 2nd so wonder whether they are trying to put the game back a day! Surely the club can announce when tickets will go on sale to Gold members!

I think they had a slightly more important announcement to make this morning!

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Yep, because it would be almost impossible to make TWO announcements on the website on the same day, eh?

Im my experience of the Albion? Yes!!

Why the rush for details of a game that is over a month away? Date has been announced, prices will prob be same as normal and ticket allocation policy is already in place.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You need a Barnet ticket stub to get priority.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
go on sale next week apparently, gold members first etc

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Don't see the problem - it's more than a month away. Often for cup matches there are only two weeks between rounds.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Will be the same system as used for Man C.

Letter to STH's etc etc

according to the club shop last Monday.

are you sure? I spoke to them today and said i was on holiday for the next 2 weeks from Sunday and they said just give me gold # to one of my mates to buy it for me

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
More importantly have you spotted that Derby are playing Forest at home two days before this game

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Just to confirm, is it the same as Man City? Where is this information to be found officially?

Pretty sure they announced ticket policy before season started, or even when they introduced the Gold/Blue/White membership schemes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here