Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Depor Vs Porto - Not long now

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
We're in the play offs, and Depor are one game away from the Champion's league final

The future's bright, the future is Blue and White

Vamos Depor!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

semisvuelta.jpg

168.jpg

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
bloody hell trigger you were on this thread in SECONDS man!:lolol: :lolol:

here's to 2 big finals this year:drink:

bhanuts

Jul 5, 2003
Who gives a toss about Depor?

Also Porto play in Blue and White stripes you Numpty!
So do a few teams come to think of it, do you support them all?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
bhanuts said:

I would have thought you'd be dead against Porto after the last UEFA cup final cheating, being a Celtic fan like.

Oct 25, 2003
bhanuts said:

PORTO??....................WHO?!?!?!?
there's only 2 teams in blue & white.
i personally follow depor cos i've been to la coruna and i found it a lovely place, quite similar to brighton. porto are nothing, depor are gonna wipe the floor

bhanuts

Jul 5, 2003
Trigger, don't get me wrong! I hate the Cheating scumbag's I hope Deportivo Hammer them! I was merely making a point that Porto play in Blue and White!

Just wondered why everyone likes Deportivo?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I've liked em for years, since before the days of Rivaldo!!!

The history of why a lot of Brighton people support Depor will be explained by someone else on this thread i'm sure, i haven't time as i'm off to the Sussex Senior Cup Final now!

:wave:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
bhanuts said:
Trigger, don't get me wrong! I hate the Cheating scumbag's I hope Deportivo Hammer them! I was merely making a point that Porto play in Blue and White!

Just wondered why everyone likes Deportivo?

I don't support Depor just because they play in blue and white, don't be daft.

Personally I have family ties with the place as does Deportivo seagull. Othe reasons for liking them are the similarities between our two cities, size, location, attitude.

Also recently a lot of their fans helped out by writing letters, signing the petition. One popular Depor website put our plight on their front page.

So come on, stop wondering and get into Super Depor!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
and if you're a celtic fan maybe you have a bit of celtic blood in you?

like our friends in Coruna

Galizien-La%20Coruna-Gaita.JPG

you know you want to:)

interjambo

Mar 22, 2004
Milano, Italia
Deportivo for me cos of the way they dumped the cheating scum Juve and Milan out of the Champions League.

Milanista pezzo di merda!

Gobbo gobbo maledetto, sei caduto dal muretto...........

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Fortress Riazor holds no fear for away experts Porto
Reuters
Tuesday May 4, 2004 9:31 AM

By Simon Baskett

LA CORUNA, Spain, May 4 (Reuters) - Deportivo Coruna are hoping home advantage will help them earn a place in the Champions League final, but opponents Porto say they are unfazed by the prospect of playing at the Riazor on Tuesday.

"It is a very important game in the history of Deportivo," said captain Mauro Silva who will miss the game because of a suspension. "The support of the fans will be crucial in a game like this and especially against such a strong team as Porto."

Deportivo have won all six of their home games in this season's Champions League, including their incredible 4-0 victory over AC Milan that sent them into the semi-finals.

But UEFA Cup holders Porto have put together an equally impressive away record which has seen them remain undefeated in all five of their trips in this season's competition.

"The statistics show that Deportivo win all their home games," said Porto coach Jose Mourinho. "But they also show that Porto never lose away and always score goals. One of the records will have to end on Tuesday."

The 41-year-old said that after their successes in previous rounds, the Riazor would hold no fear for his team.

"People have talked about the pressure of playing away, but I talked to the team about that before we played at Manchester United and I'm not going to waste time on that again. The pressure here is not comparable to that at Old Trafford. It may help Deportivo but it certainly won't hinder us.

"With the scores at 0-0 after the first leg this game is going to be like a final for us, the only difference is that we are playing it at our opponents' stadium."

For Deportivo a place in a first ever European final is at stake, while for Porto, who have already wrapped up the league title and secured a place in the final of the Portuguese Cup, there is the prospect of completing a remarkable treble for a second season in succession.

The Champions League final takes place on May 26.

Riazor is on the far right....

vista_aerea.jpg

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Senor Patridge .....

Where did you get the photo from?

Nervous as hell

Come on the gallego's !!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003