Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dennis Wise

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Right now I am not trying to get into a debate about whether Salde should or should not go or whatever. However IF in the future we had a vacancy for manager what is everyones problem with Dennis Wise.

All I see on here is "that posion dwarf" etc etc. Hearing him talk about the Newcastle situation on SS1 today he came across pretty well I thought. Knows his football and clearly wants back into football.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
only one man can replace saled, his first name is steve and second is coppell....end of thread.

Ruslels Seald in!

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
This would be the Dennis Wise who advised Kevin Keegan to sign a player who noone at Newcastle had seen to keep agents sweet. When Keegan questioned this, Wise suggested he watched some clips of the player on YouTube. Now I know we may have signed players in similar fashion over the years, but.....

And that is before you take into account all the other stuff Wise has been responsible for throughout his career.

Under no circumstances must he be allowed anywhere near our football club.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
the next few games I hate to say are key games for us to pick up points!

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Who cares what he wants?

What we want, and I speak with the general consensus, is "stay the F away from us you shortarsed little shit". Don't you remember?

Why WOULD we want him, is a better question than "why not"

If he came in Gus Poyet would come in as well and we all know he is the one that coaches the players, Wise manages them. If we stormed up the league under him would you still really give a shit?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
if he cam with Poyet, Yes...otherwise...no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
1. He's not very good.
2. He's an utter, utter cock.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't know whether Poyet's good or not, but even if he's brilliant, if having him means having the little ***** Wise too, then the price is too high. Don't want him anywhere near the club.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I'd love him if he was here, especially if he took Poyet with him

If he came in Gus Poyet would come in as well and we all know he is the one that coaches the players, Wise manages them. If we stormed up the league under him would you still really give a shit?

If there was a really fuckin' UGLY little mingin' slapper and a total cowbitch of a person, but she had a decent mate, would you want to marry the munter just so you could see more of her mate?
Even if she could get make you a bit of money, and get you some nice furniture and sew some fancy curtains for your new house?

Well then.

And all this about Poyet - what is so SPESHUL about that git?? It's not exactly Clough and Taylor is it? Why not bid for Poyet on his tod then?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Wise won't get another job in football another the Newcastle report.

I agree. I think that any club chairman who employs Wise after those revelations would want his head examining.

That must surely have finished Wise in football in this country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here