Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deja Vu, Sixth Sense

1066gull

The stuff is mind boggling. On regular occurrences I now have this experience that make me wonder 'I swear i have done this before'. Last weekend I help a cousin relocate in Hastings and I all of a sudden had a major Deja Vu sensation when carrying one of the heaviest items to the basement of the flats on the seafront. Talk about timing.

But to my memory I have never been such a place before. But I get the sensation of deja vu regularly. Then take last night where I got another sensation of this deja vu, same sensation but this time a dream. I was told I was expecting to be a Pap Pap. First I am far too young to be a Papa and it is practically impossible because the one person I've been with I never recreated with anyway.

So it brought me to the fact is deja vu a sort of sixth sense?

9 pages. enjoy you drannits.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Sure I read somewhere that deja vu is where the brain registers the same information because one part of your brain works slower than the rest, would make a lot of sense.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This thread is not a surprise to me

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
First I am far too young to be a Papa and it is practically impossible because the one person I've been with I never recreated with anyway.

You REALLY didn't have to go into this much detail...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm sure we've had this thread before.

The stuff is mind boggling. On regular occurrences I now have this experience that make me wonder 'I swear i have done this before'. Last weekend I help a cousin relocate in Hastings and I all of a sudden had a major Deja Vu sensation when carrying one of the heaviest items to the basement of the flats on the seafront. Talk about timing.

But to my memory I have never been such a place before. But I get the sensation of deja vu regularly. Then take last night where I got another sensation of this deja vu, same sensation but this time a dream. I was told I was expecting to be a Pap Pap. First I am far too young to be a Papa and it is practically impossible because the one person I've been with I never recreated with anyway.

So it brought me to the fact is deja vu a sort of sixth sense?

9 pages. enjoy you drannits.

You think you're so hard :nono:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Sure I read somewhere that deja vu is where the brain registers the same information because one part of your brain works slower than the rest, would make a lot of sense.

In this case don't you mean 1 person's brain works slower than the rest of us?

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
REM, Rapid Eye Movement ladies. It's where the brain takes a micro second to realise what you are doing, then realises what you are doing, then catches up with itself, thus giving the illusion that you have been somewhere/seen something before.
Takes a Palace fan to edumacate you, t t t t t t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here