Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deja vu. Deja vu.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What do people think this is? I don't really believe in predicting the future but I always fell like when I get this feeling it is from a dream I had that is almost identical to what has triggered the deja vu.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
didn't we do this one last week, Leslie :rolleyes:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It is far more likely to happen when you're very tired, apparently. Isn't it just a small glitch in the impulses that take information to the brain?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
It is far more likely to happen when you're very tired, apparently. Isn't it just a small glitch in the impulses that take information to the brain?

:jester:

Last edited:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I had it once whilst falling down a mountain.

I thought it might have been my eyes sending the information to my memory more quickly than it sent it to the part of my brain that deals with awareness.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Its a blip in the matrix apparantley

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's weird. You might go onto NSC and see a thread about, say, Albion's greatest manager - and then get a bizarre sensation that you'd seen the exact same thread about 20 times before.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Absolute stone wall NSC Gold. If NSC isn't the funniest Brighton and Hove Albion forum called NSC on the planet then I am a massive fan of big tits and shaved minges.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
What do people think this is? I don't really believe in predicting the future but I always fell like when I get this feeling it is from a dream I had that is almost identical to what has triggered the deja vu.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Les Biehn said:
Absolute stone wall NSC Gold. If NSC isn't the funniest Brighton and Hove Albion forum called NSC on the planet then I am a massive fan of big tits and shaved minges.

Well get the Gillette out for Busty. You obviously haven't been logging on to North Stand Chatters! It's hilarious!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Its a blip in the matrix

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here