Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Decent price on iPod (or any other MP3) speakers

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
How long before MYOB sabtoages this thread with his 'i-PODs are crap' spiel?!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bhafc99 said:
How long before MYOB sabtoages this thread with his 'i-PODs are crap' spiel?!!!

can I beat him to it? ;)

iPod = Over Rated hunk of junk

there ya go :thumbsup:

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
can't you plug your ipod in via the line out/optical out socket directly to your stereo?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Yes you can but the altec lansing speakers are also portable and very small and sound class.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
CrabtreeBHA said:
can I beat him to it? ;)

iPod = Over Rated hunk of junk

there ya go :thumbsup:

No, no, no. That's no way near good enough. You also need to show off about how much you know about computers and stuff. For example: "The G99-compliant subtrans ITSx port is far superior in terms of alpha particle wave frequency over the Yugii99 cycle on the WUNK0.7 beta model, which I had delivered by hand from a small shop in downtown Chicago that only three people in the world know about. My enjoyment of Keane has therefore risen by 0.08% in the 37Hz sector on the note B flat minor receding, which makes anyone who buys an iPOD a total twat, obviously."

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bhafc99 said:
No, no, no. That's no way near good enough. You also need to show off about how much you know about computers and stuff. For example: "The G99-compliant subtrans ITSx port is far superior in terms of alpha particle wave frequency over the Yugii99 cycle on the WUNK0.7 beta model, which I had delivered by hand from a small shop in downtown Chicago that only three people in the world know about. My enjoyment of Keane has therefore risen by 0.08% in the 37Hz sector on the note B flat minor receding, which makes anyone who buys an iPOD a total twat, obviously."

:lolol: Genius

dont think I can match that though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here