Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Nicky Forster

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We could really do with you now. Please swallow your pride and come back to us.

Love,

Brighton Fans.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If he does read this, which I doubt.... Do you not think he is more likely being swayed into not coming back by the many people calling him a wanker?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That's about the size of it. Has to come from Forster.

And he may have misjudged this from the outset, thinking 'the fans will back me 100 per cent because of my goals in the past'.

Not if we get relegated and you weren't playing and scoring because of some ego-trip, we won't.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
If he does read this, which I doubt.... Do you not think he is more likely being swayed into not coming back by the many people calling him a wanker?

I'm sure that with a seasoned campaigner like Fozzie, the words 'water' and 'ducks back' probably apply.

However, just in case not, - we're sorry Foz!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It's about time that he realises he is COMPLETELY in the wrong over this.

The issue of his next contract should not have ANY bearing on him fulfilling THIS contract. He signed a contract to summer 2010, not february 2010 so Its certainly time to step up, like a captain would, and FIGHT for survival for those that pay his wages.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Poyet has opened the door for him but Forster seems to stubborn to draw a line in the sand, strange really, I always thought he came over as relatively professional.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Has any sand got in the door?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here