Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear ITV...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Bring back David Pleat!!!

There's only so much Andy Townsend and Craig Burley one can take, they are so DULL, at least Pleat made you laugh with his utter crapness...

Townsend & Burley are RUINING this World Cup and for this reason I'm thankful for the VUVUZELAS that almost drown them out!

:vuvu2: :vuvu2: :vuvu2:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
0.jpg

:vuvu2:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Townsend etc are a bit dull, but 'dirty' David Pleat? Do f**k off!

:vuvueng:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Most of the commentators/co-commentators I don't mind, even the one's who it's fashionable to have a go at.

The one that gets me is Mick McCarthy. I felt like slitting my own wrists watching Italy v Paraguay the other night, he just made me so depressed. It's partly the voice, but partly the fact he's so negative about everything; he's not doing this, they're not doing that, no-one's doing whatever.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Craig Burley is doing my nut, what is his problem with the ref. Don't think he has done anything wrong. Burley also seems proud that he got sent off at the world cup

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Craig Burley is doing my nut, what is his problem with the ref. Don't think he has done anything wrong. Burley also seems proud that he got sent off at the world cup

Yeah I was listening to that the other day about Scotland being 2-0 down so he thought he'd get himself sent off and go for a cup of tea while the rest of the team played out the game he said...

Bet his team mates of that day were dead chuffed to hear that.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It would be quicker to write a letter rather than email, I'm still waiting for a reply to mine I sent them at half time on Saturday

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
The one that gets me is Mick McCarthy. I felt like slitting my own wrists watching Italy v Paraguay the other night, he just made me so depressed. It's partly the voice, but partly the fact he's so negative about everything;

I think the deep voice is a bit of an affectation. If he spoke in his normal voice he would probably be a bit Alan Ball.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Pleat is part of the Radio 5 team for the world cup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here