Jul 5, 2003
He is a clown...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Bob Booker should be in the poll too.

We need a complete clean sweep.
Agreed...

It says it all about the club when you think that...

Dean White has been demoted for being crap at his lesser job at the club before only to be promoted to assistant manager...

Bob Booker has been sacked from the club before for being crap at his job only to be re-appointed once his pay off was finished...

Where else would you find such Mickey Mouse goings on?...

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Think he must go but not with Adams think that is the last thing we should do....Booker can go too.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
The only member of the coaching staff we should keep would be Matt Miller.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
31/32 - shame on you tominho

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
1 person voted he has to stay... now that person is either Dean White himself or is spoiling the vote on purpose to annoy everyone.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Lets face it, who here, if you were in charge of a company and one of your staff no matter how crap they were at their job, could supply you with a brand new TV every year, would sack that member of staff?

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Lets face it, who here, if you were in charge of a company and one of your staff no matter how crap they were at their job, could supply you with a brand new TV every year, would sack that member of staff?

Where's the jealousy come from? Just because you're a f ucking dustman?
C UNT.

I'm really get into this abusing lark. Good stuff isn't it?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Didnt vote because i want adams to make it work,but from what ive seen Booker and White bye bye,the half time fiasco said it all for me last night ,clueless and out of thier league.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Where's the jealousy come from? Just because you're a f ucking dustman?
C UNT.

I'm really get into this abusing lark. Good stuff isn't it?

I'm not a binman, w anker:tosser:. There's no need for that language is there?
Who's jealous anyway? just suggesting a reason why he's still here.

chalkmycue

Feb 17, 2009
I used to watch the reserves when White was there manager you could stand right near the dugout and hear everything that was said i wasnt impressed with him he reminded me of a sunday league manager no one took any notice of him and he lacked ideas.

It made me laugth one night we fielded a load of youth players and wilkins came to watch as he was youth coach at the time in the first half we were a unorganised bunch of headless chickens, second half wilkins was shouting his head of at them from the terrace behind the dugout got them all playing and we were awesome not a peep out of white the following week wilkins promoted to reserve team coach.

I dont think white has the respect of the players and shouldnt be a number two probably a good part of the coaching team? but not a number 2, i think if/when mickey goes booker and white will go to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here