Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deal or No Deal 1000

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1000th show today.

Just 2 winners of the £ 250000, both female. Funnily though the £ 250000 box has come to the table 82 times and only 2 had the bottle to go for it. There will be 2, £ 250000 boxes today. I would be suprised if it were a coincidence, not , that there could be another £ 250000 winner today most likely Male.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
People still watch that? When I found out it was all scripted, it got a bit boring.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
sorry to disapoint Glover, but the winner today is blonde, from Aberdeen, and allegedly has already blabbed she has won a substantial sum!

Pointless show.
What skill does it take to pick a f***ing box, and why all the faked emotional shit from the twats holding the box lids?

Oh, and Noel Edmunds is a weird-beard wanker. Fancy having a stupid beard like that all your life, it looks bad and he's dull as dishwater. Wasting minutes with a phone to his ear, utter bloody rubbish.

Other than that, great television. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe it was 42.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Considering the average would be 45 times for any one box (if my maths is right) thats quite a high number of times

Would be 62.5 in 1000 shows wouldn't it (never watched one all the way through, but isn't it 15 boxes and one for them?).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here