Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dawn porter- mail order bride

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
the look on woman's face at the very end seemed to sum it up- just in it for the money?

i dont know if she was a 'regular' on the site that was featured, or even has a share in the profits.. someone that good looking would have no problems getting laid -er, i mean a possible husband..

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Yum

dawn--porter.jpg

dawn+gets+naked.jpg

chobby

Aug 23, 2004
Lancing!! Sompting actually!
It was good and abit sad. Some very weird Americans. Dawn Porter's quote "I thought the room would be packed full of women desparate to get out of the Ukraine, but, all they seemed deparate for was a sausage roll" was quite funny. Saw the one where she went Lesbian, which was good too.

Mar 13, 2008
What??

I missed something will dawn on. Where and when was it??

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Not only is she well mint but I think she's a wicked journalist too.

Hooray for DP!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I liked that one when she was NAKED on that bus and that.
Well, she had a little fig leaf covering her aunt mary and her thrupennys, but other than that, she was STARKO.

:drool:

Bradley

Sep 19, 2008
No man in their right mind would marry a mail order bride. It really lacks any sort of dignity and class I'm afraid.

Yours truly,
Bradley

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I guess it all depends on how keen you are to get married and whether you have exhausted all the possibilities in your own social circle...amongst many other factors.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
she is an angel. all the lesbians were desperate to rip her drawers off too, that was funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here