• Dean Cox

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Somebody else

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I've only seen Davies play a couple of times. He had a reasonably good game against Wycombe, but was outshone by Cox's cameo. I've been following everyone's ratings on here and he does not seem to have impressed much and is subbed virtually every week. Cox blows hot and cold but does have a great record of assists. Is Cox due a recall on Tuesday?

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Never seen Davies play so can't really comment. However, the fact that Cox STILL gets about 1 in 10 of his crosses past the first man is why he doesn't get in the team. Although I love his commitment, it is a bit appalling how inconsistent his crossing is at times.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Both flatter to deceive, but I would go for Cox on the basis that he has slightly more tenacity and less likely to totally disappear from games. Not much to choose between them, but the one good thing about Davies being here is that Cox knows he has to fight for the shirt.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Have to say Davies has disappointed me. Nice on the ball but drifts out of the game and has not impressed as an attacking force - doesn't look the kind who'll give you a goal every 4 or 5 games.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
They both are as good as each other, i think cox should start as he didnt play much on sat. Davies pace could be useful as sub too.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Aaron Davies for me. He can cross the ball for starters and is actually good at taking corners.

Coxy is more of a cameo player now who we can throw on if we need a result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here