Votes: 10 52.6%
  • FENCE

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
A woman who harassed Little Britain star David Walliams over a four-year period has been sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Sarah Bartholomew, 29, from Essex, admitted to sending the comedian a stream of letters, e-mails and gifts. In one letter she told Walliams: "I have to have you at any cost."

It is claimed another one of her verses read: "I'd rip off your pants in a sexual frenzy. You can have me how you want - I'm ever so bendy."

Walliams' book Inside Little Britain, co-written with sidekick Matt Lucas, even describes how she sent him a 12-page letter that "relentlessly refers to sexual feelings she has".

She said recently: "I feel sick with longing. I want to cuddle him, kiss him ... make love with him."

Bartholomew was also issued with a restraining order at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court banning her from contacting the 36-year-old star.

District Judge Adrian Turner described Bartholomew as a "sad but not bad case" and told her she would remain at a psychiatric hospital until doctors decided she posed no threat to herself or anyone else.

He said: "I am quite sure that a medical order is the appropriate action."

Bartholomew had sent more than 1,000 pages of emails and letters to Walliams' agent and solicitor, many in rhyming verse, which were signed with her name and address.

She first became obsessed with Walliams after meeting him at a question and answer session in 2004.

'Deadly serious'

The former veterinary nurse then spent thousands of pounds following the comedian as he toured around the UK. Walliams made a complaint to police in April and she was arrested but did not give up her campaign.

One text she sent to Walliams' agent stated that she wanted to touch the comedian's "perfect bare flesh."

She added: "I want David more than anything and the knowledge that no one else will ever touch him again.

"There are two obvious ways to ensure that. I am deadly serious and David should do some reading."

Her gifts included a toy donkey, a Doctor Who book about Daleks and a set of Are You being Served? DVDs.

The judge said that Bartholomew's actions had been "delusional".

BUT the big question is: Would you?
019walliamsstalker_468x430.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Which one are you asking about?

Neither, anyways.

The question can be taken either way, depending on personal preference
103.png

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Walliams defintely - he's HOT!

I reckon the stalker will be up Buzzer's street - he likes them a bit wrong in the head! :lol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
She can't iron a pair of trousers, so it'll have to be no.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here