Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rathband dead

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
David Rathband, the policeman shot and blinded by Raoul Moat, has been found dead at his home in Northumberland.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Some of his tweets in the last few days were very sad.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
David Rathband, the policeman shot and blinded by Raoul Moat, has been found dead at his home in Northumberland.

If there is a hell i hope that steriod pumped up prick moat is in it being tormented to fxxk. He deserves nothing else. I can't believe some people actually looked up to the div. :nono:

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
If there is a hell i hope that steriod pumped up prick moat is in it being tormented to fxxk. He deserves nothing else. I can't beleive some people actually looked up to the div. :nono:

only thick c-unts like gazza the most over rated prick in history.Going back to the policeman poorbloke very sad

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Tragic case and quite simply PC Rathband's life fell apart that dreadful day and as some have already posted to think that some in society saw Moat as a hero is a very sad refection on 'modern' Britain.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Anybody who thought Moat was a hero is beneath contempt.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So, so tragic

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not even sure they really looked up to Moat to be honest, they were just the usual sort of anti-authority types (funnily enough the ones who get arrested twenty times a year) who thought they would, sheep-like, follow the mob and take the chance to have a cheap dig.

None of them would ever have had the balls to say what they said to David Rathband's face, even once he was blind and couldn't see them.

The other point is, it's usually those who are the most vocal in speaking out against the police who are the first to dial 999, often for the most trivial of reasons. Strange, that.

I hope David Rathband finds some peace at last. He was only doing his job after all.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
The poor guy lost the lot and it was entirely due to the selfish actions of one, deluded roid boy. RIP PC Rathband

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am not condoning shooting a policeman or supporting someone who did, I think it is disgusting. However I think it highlights a serious problem with the public's perception of the Police. People are going to have warped views of what they do if the only contact they have with them are negative.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Hopefully David Rathband can find peace now. It is very sad. He lost his life the day Raoul Moat shot him for just doing his occupation; his eyesight, his job, his marriage, his freedom, the chance to see the sun shining ever again. There will be a place waiting for him in heaven.

RIP PC David Rathband. You'll never be forgotten for your bravery.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I am not condoning shooting a policeman or supporting someone who did, I think it is disgusting. However I think it highlights a serious problem with the public's perception of the Police. People are going to have warped views of what they do if the only contact they have with them are negative.

Unfortunately.....its one of those jobs that 99% of the time you have to deal with the police its for something bad...your'e either a victim of something or your'e being nicked! Everyone has their stories of how bad the police did in this situation or that situation.......there are some police officers out there that really should'nt be and ruin it for the rest...............just like there are bad builders or plumbers for example....but as I said, most people will recall the bad side. When you sign up for that job you already know this and all you can do is have the self pride to know you deal with things in the right way, you are never going to please everyone. I salute that guy and can only imagine how hard it was for him. Hopefully now he can finally find some peace!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here