Eastbourne
1. BHA
24. Swindon

Bet he wished he didn't snub us, by going to Swindon :lolol: :bigwave:

:wanker:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Strange isn't it how things turned out? I for one never thought we'd be top for this long and this GREAT! He probably wouldn't get in the side ahead of Dicker, Bridcutt, Sparrow or Kish. In fact, if he had come, we probably wouldn't have signed Bridcutt at all!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Strange isn't it how things turned out? I for one never thought we'd be top for this long and this GREAT! He probably wouldn't get in the side ahead of Dicker, Bridcutt, Sparrow or Kish. In fact, if he had come, we probably wouldn't have signed Bridcutt at all!

Thought we signed bridcutt as cover for navs after his injury, and it was sparrow or prutton as crofty's replacement :shrug:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Just can't forget how Greer's move was described as "sideways" by the Swindon fans. Could well end up playing in a brand spanking new stadium next year, TWO leagues above them. Funny funny

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Why do Brighton fans have a hatred of Swindon, is it the roundabouts!! Over the last few years they have became the one team I hope get stuffed every week and would love to see them go down

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why do Brighton fans have a hatred of Swindon, is it the roundabouts!! Over the last few years they have became the one team I hope get stuffed every week and would love to see them go down

It is the roundabouts. Especially this one :shrug:

lifemagi1.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Thats the round about right next tot he ground? Is that right, f***ing confusing!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Prutton probably made his decision based partly on last season's form of both clubs. How many Brighton fans would have dreamed we'd be where we are now and by the same token how many Swindon fans ditto ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So glad we didn't sign him, though you can't blame him for making the choice at the time- especially since he already had friends at Swindon.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Don't hate Swindon personally, Yeah some of their fans are blinded by club loyalty but if you didn't show bias towards the team you supported then it'd be wierd.
I'd completely forgotten we went after Prutton wasn't he supposed to be Crofts replacement? So if we'd got him we wouldn't have signed Spaz?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Prutton probably made his decision based partly on last season's form of both clubs. How many Brighton fans would have dreamed we'd be where we are now and by the same token how many Swindon fans ditto ?

I thought we'd be a fair bit better than last season, and I was fairly sure Swindon would sink, but I didn't think either side would take it to the levels they have done.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I thought we'd be a fair bit better than last season, and I was fairly sure Swindon would sink, but I didn't think either side would take it to the levels they have done.

I also expected us to do better this season, most people were reasonably optimistic for us making the play off but had anybody posted in August 'We should be walking away with the league by March' they'd have been seriously abused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here