Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David livermore

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
he has been transferred to Hull, from leeds after being there a week!! reminds me when we got that Holsgrove fella for free and flogged him to hibs for £100,000.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Yeah, I rmember that Holsgrove bloke, he played one game for us ( a freindly at Lewes i think). It also reminds me of the Didi Hamman scenario this summer.

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Bit of a strange one this, don't quite understand why they would sign a new player and sell him on within a week.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
According to the Hull board, Parkinson rang up Leeds to enquire about another player. They then offered him Livermore.

Parkinson thinks it's maybe because they needed to raise money very quickly for another signing.

(He was interview on the radio and said as such...)

Leeds have kind of backed up this with a statement saying that another player who they were after wasn't available and now apparently is.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
pishhead said:
he has been transferred to Hull, from leeds after being there a week!! reminds me when we got that Holsgrove fella for free and flogged him to hibs for £100,000.

Yeah it does but you could see the business sense in that instance. This scenario is a bit different with Leeds making a significant loss. Must have been a serious clash of personalities or like was suggested earlier he may have done something un-toward in training.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here