Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bentley

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He'd go to another Premiership club, no question.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Class player if we could have him - better than that twat Barrett

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Albion Rob said:
Surely there must be a bit of a chance, after all, Liam Brady sorted us out Graham Barrett :rolleyes:
Yeah, so he owes us a favor!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wenger has already said he wants him to go to either a Premiership club or a strong Division 1 side.

Sadly, my money would be on someone like Palace, though Norwich have already expressed an interest.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Safeway said:
Absolute bollocks.

Wouldn't be surprised Safeway, Palace have had plenty of Arse players on loan before (Upson, Cole) and I think they also signed the cheating fiend Tommy Black from them, as well as Julian Gray.

Dowie's doing well enough (for a man with a face like an arse) so disappointingly I'd imagine Wenger would be quite happy for the lad to go there.

No more gay crap from Palace fans though, with a couple of strikers called Johnson and Bentley

:lolol:

Billingshurst Eagle

Jan 21, 2004
West Sussex
edna krabappel said:
Wouldn't be surprised Safeway, Palace have had plenty of Arse players on loan before (Upson, Cole) and I think they also signed the cheating fiend Tommy Black from them, as well as Julian Gray.
Black is white but Gray is black!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Black is yellow, after his shameless attempt to con the ref at your last game.

But back on topic, Johnson and Bentley!

It'll be Carry On Up The Palace next season. Ooooh Matron!

edna krabappel said:

Dowie's doing well enough (for a man with a face like an arse) so disappointingly I'd imagine Wenger would be quite happy for the lad to go there.

No more gay crap from Palace fans though, with a couple of strikers called Johnson and Bentley

:lolol:

Possibly, but it's funny how Billingshurst only pipes up when a thread on the subject appears.

I also heard on Five Live that he was to be loaned out to a Premier League side as yet Palace aren't one of those.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I saw him play for the Arse in the league cup semi final 2nd leg away at Boro and he was the best player on the pitch.He would walk into most premiership teams.

Billingshurst Eagle

Jan 21, 2004
West Sussex
BRIGHT ON Q said:
I saw him play for the Arse in the league cup semi final 2nd leg away at Boro and he was the best player on the pitch.He would walk into most premiership teams.
I can quite honestly state that I have never played for Arsenal against Middlesborough.:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here