Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Beckham.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just my veiw,but if 'Becks' was to become Sir David i would not be upset,he is an East end boy and he just seems to be so much more at ease when he is back 'ome' added to what i feel is an superb ambassador for U/K PLC,and the best part is it would really 'eat' Posh. :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've loved the man since the Greece game at Old Trafford.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He has just been described on Australian TV, by a twat called Eddie McGuire, as "the sporting equivalent of 007"

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He has just been described on Australian TV, by a twat called Eddie McGuire, as "the sporting equivalent of 007"

The original 007 was a man called John Dee. Interesting guy.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
untitled-8l6l6b.gif

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
He drove a speedboat for about an hour and a half with THE SAME EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE for the entire duration. That on its own deserves some kind of royal recognition.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
that was pretty funny

seagull phil

Aug 8, 2010
worthing
I can't understand why people knock the man. He was desperate to represent his beloved country in these games, so if as I suspect he will light the stadium torch, I for one believe he deserves to.

the only reason he was not in team GB football team is if we was succesfull he would of got all the credit n poor old pearce would of got none stinks i know a bit jealous mr pearce n what a poor 1 1 draw

D

Deleted member 18477

the only reason he was not in team GB football team is if we was succesfull he would of got all the credit n poor old pearce would of got none stinks i know a bit jealous mr pearce n what a poor 1 1 draw

Pearce is a prat as a 'manager'. Never liked him after he quit playing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here